Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Playing the Field. . . of Dates

     I was going to wait until tonight to right up this post but I'm to excited, so I've got to share. About a week ago I ordered a 15 lb. pkg. of Organic Khadrawy, Halawy Honey, and Deglet Noor dates from the Bautista Family Organic Date Ranch in California. Today, the package arrived. The box was slightly damaged, but fortunately it may have affected how some of the dates looked, but it definitely didn't have any affect on how they tasted. OMG they are out of this world! Where have these dates been all my life? The only dates I've ever had before this were Deglet Noor and Medjool dates from Israel; man have I been missing out. I'm never buying any other dates from anyone but the Bautista Family from this day forward.


Deglet Noor

 Khadrawy

 Halawy

Honey

My mid-morning snack for today. Best ever!


This was on the package of dates. 
I love knowing that my dates are fresh, organic, and NOT irradiated.


     You too can treat yourself to some of these luscious dates at www.7hotdates.com! =D

1 comment: