Monday, January 30, 2012

Here Comes the Sun, do do do do...

Weather in Lincoln today was incredibly unusual and absoultely wonderful!! Today was sunny with clear skies and a nice breeze, and best of all the temperature rose above 60 degrees!!!!!                                 It started of a bit chilly before the sun came up when I went for a 10 mile bike ride. Once it was light out I refreshed with some fresh squeezed Blood OJ. It was simply divine. 

If you haven't noticed yet, I have a thing 
for drinking out of wine glasses. LOL. =)


In the afternoon it got really warm and I was able to sit out in the sun with my skin exposed to its rays while doing homework. All that vitamin D just made me come alive and be filled with joy!


So even though I had classes, work, and a 4 hour afternoon chemistry lab, life was good to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment