Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tai Po Sam Yuk

Good morning everyone, or good evening to those of you in the US. I wanted to first apologize for the weird fromat my last blog post was in. That post was done in the dark on my iPad with an unstable internet connnection, so I had to make it fast.

I am currentlyl sitting in the library of Tai Po Sam Yuk Secondary School's library. My group and I are waiting to be shown to the first class of the day and I am debating which class I want to visit. Considering the options I have available to me I am seriously leaning towards their Economics class. I think it would be interesting to see what a Seventh Day Adventitst private school in Hong Kong teaches economics as opposed to the economic teachings I have been introduced to in the US.

Since we got into Hong Kong a day late we will only be staying with the students for until 12:10pm before meeting up with Dr. Allen (our sponser) to explore some of Hong Kong and attend a high tea. I will be sure to take some pictures to upload. Today will certaintly be an adventure. One that I am sincerely looking foward to.

Until next time be sure to visit my youtube channel where I will be posting videos on my youtube channel and updating my status on my facebook and twitter pages. Be sure to check those out for a better idea of what I'm doing as I'm doing it.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment