Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

     This will be my last post of the year, WOW! It's hard to believe this year is just about gone, but  with the days flying by so fast  it's to be expected I suppose. I hope you all have a grand year in 2010!!

In 2010 I shall strive to:


  1. Take things less seriously. Sometimes. .  . ok MOST of the time I have a hard time lightening up around my family when their goofing off, I need to just push back my life pondering and just enjoy the company of my loving family.
  2. Take constructive criticism better. The perfectionist in me seems to always raise its ugly head whenever I feel threatened by what someone is saying to me. I am striving to stop down my overly defensive nature. I have to remember that when my family and friends are criticizing me about something, that they are doing it to help to get better at whatever it was that I made mistake about. So instead I am going to work on taking other people's criticism with a positive attitude.
  3. Build muscle mass! Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy with my body. It took me most of me high school to get over my body image issues, so the reason I want to get some more lean muscle mass is for the health benefits. Face it, people, women in my case, benefit from having SOME muscle tone (not looking to be a body builder here). I just think that if I were stronger that I could do more amazing things like rock climbing and garden tilling! Also I want to see if by obtaining some more muscle over my patellas (knee caps) might help give them better support since they haven't been the same since I accidentally dislocated both of them during high school.
  4. Move out of Georgia. I lived in Hawaii for the first year of my life and then California until I turned five. Despite that, most of my life memories involve Georgia. I have lived in the same place for the past thirteen years and I am ready to find a new place to put some roots, preferably in a place where for a majority of the year it's warm and sunny (what can I say, Hawaii and California spoiled me).
  5. Blog and youtube more regularly. So many times i've come up with good ideas for a post or video, but half the time I don't bother to do make the video or write the post. I am being inconsistent and I don't like that, so in this new year I plan on writing and youtubing on a more consistent basis. Hopefully I can come up with some good stuff that you guys will find useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment