Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Today. . .

Sleep: 7.5 hours
Sunshine: 4 hours
Water: 2 liters
Food: banana/fig/carob smoothie, 
LOADS of watermelon, and a big salad!
Exercise: 4 miles of hiking (ran some of it to race my friends), 30 minutes of paddleboat racing followed by a water fight, and a 20 minute walk.

Today I realized just how high my energy levels are in comparison to some people. All the excercise I did today, I did with my brother  and his two friends.  We got to Stone Mountain Park at 9:30am and left at 2pm. We were planning to stay longer (until 4pm) but everyone but myself was tired so we called it a day. I still had loads of energy and was sad to leave. I hope that when I go to college in the fall I can find some people with as much passion for exercise and energy as myself!



Despite leaving sooner then wanted to, today was absolutely wonderful! It was so nice to get outside, move around, hang out with some awesome people, laugh, and eat sweet and juicy watermelon! I didn't realize how much I needed to do something like this until today and I hope have another day like this again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment