This year has been such an amazing journey for me. Since I began this blog I have lived in Oxford, England for a month, discovered the 80/10/10 diet, run a half marathon, gotten back into martial arts, hosted a raw Thanksgiving, created numerous amounts of yummy raw recipes, and so much more! I can't wait to find out what will happen to me after another year of blogging.
I want to thatnk all of you out there who have read, followed, and commented on my blog. Your support means the world to me and I hope that sharing certain aspects of my life has given you inspiration, things to think about, laugh about, and anything else in between that I can't think of at the moment.
In celebration of Raw Plant Based Living's 1st birthday I prepared this lovely dish for lunch. . .
A parfait dish layered with sliced banana and Figgy Carob Pudding.
In conclusion, in honor of this brilliant day I am giving you the recipe for the Figgy Carob Pudding. I hope you all have a wonderful evening and that you enjoy lot's of yummy pudding! =D
Figgy Carob Pudding
- 15 Black Mission Figs
- 5 large Medjool Dates, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- A rounded 1/2 Tbs. of Raw Carob Powder (feel free to add more or less according to taste)
- Just enough of the date water to blend.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for an hour to thicken and cool or pour out and eat warm as is.