Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Everything Sorted Out

     Today was hectic but productive. I was finally able to sort out my classes so I am now set for the Spring semester. Hallelujah!

     This semester I am taking:
  •      English Composition II
  •      Principles of Accounting I: Financing
  •      United States History II
  •      Introduction to Anthropology
     I also got to have fun in the kitchen coming up with some cooked vegan recipes for my mother and I's healthy lifestyle transition book. I spent so much time playing in the kitchen that time just flew by and I didn't have time to go to the gym. Instead, I opted to just bundle up, grab my bicycle, and go for it!

Today (Tuesday)
  • 3 mile bike ride
  • 100 jumping jacks
  • 100 crunches
    A merry heart does good, like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones. 
                                                                                                 ~ Proverbs 17:22

I love it when a day works out for the better. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment