Sunday, January 10, 2010

Of Recipes and Poetry

     Just felt like sharing another recipe with all of you. Try this on banana, apple, or celery. It really is delicious!




     This is a sample piece from the poetry book I am writing. I hope to get it published by the end of this year.



Hope
BY: Amanda Berg
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the shadows begin to fade at the coming of the dawn,
I watch as the mist of morning rolls along,
Introduced into existence of the bluebirds song.
Life can be beautiful when it wants to.
Like the beauty of the ground of jade covered in glittering dew.

Hold onto everything that is good,
Shower yourself and others with laughter,
To forbid the moment of a doomsday mood.
Sometimes life presents us with sorrow
I just cling to the hope that it will be better tomorrow.

Wherever the path I’m taking goes
I know in my heart and mind
God is the one who I can trust to follow.
With him I know all will be well at the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment