Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday: BUSY!



I woke up this morning, got out of bed, and haven't stopped going since! Today I woke up extra early to go swim laps. Every time I swim I always time myself to see how many laps I can complete in the 2o minutes I have to swim. Yesterday was my first time getting back into the "swim" of things since I got back from Europe and I was incredibly surprised at the increase in my energy, stamina, and speed. When I first started swimming every other morning at Johnson Park, I could barely do 18 laps, and when I finished I was exhausted. Now, both yesterday and today I timed myself and I was able to do 30 laps in 20 minutes and I felt like I could do 30 more (but I had to get back to the house to get to work)!!

After my swim I sat in the Johnson Park parking lot and ate my breakfast while watching people walk and listening to the radio. Sometimes it's just nice to have breakfast completely by yourself and just relaxing . . . *sigh*. I had a Mamey Sapote with pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on top. . . aah . . . need I say more? :)

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the house, preparing food for my brother, running errands to the bank, grocery store, post office, etc. The whole day I felt like I was running on fast forward. It felt good though, to move around and accomplish things. It made sitting down in the evening all the more relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment